For commercial and residential projects
Rent one of our roll-off dumpsters for your next project. Available in five different sizes to best fit your job size. We’ve invested in the right equipment to service any situation. We have small and large trucks that can fit in almost all locations.
Dumpster Rental Services
If your company does a lot of construction, or produces a great amount of garbage on a daily or weekly basis, you may want to consider renting a dumpster from Millennium Container Services. We offer a clean and efficient selection of dumpsters that will aid your business in the regular removal of junk and debris from your worksite. If you have not considered renting a dumpster before, think about some of these potential benefits:
- Creating a Safe and Sound Work Site: When employees or clients are exposed to debris, it can be a potential health and safety risk. In order to prevent any accidents at your workplace, consider renting a dumpster to avoid exposure to debris.
- A Versatile Way to Get Rid of Waste: The range of waste that a dumpster can handle is practically limitless, especially with our various sizes of containers. Whether you commonly dispose of renovation materials, construction site waste, or just a whole lot of boxes and paperwork, we have the dumpster rental that will suit your needs best. There is no amount of waste that a dumpster from Millennium Container Services can’t handle!
- Playing by the Environment’s Rules: Renting a dumpster will offer you peace of mind when it comes to compliance of health and environmental regulations. By renting a dumpster with us, you can rest assured that all waste and garbage will be disposed of according to government regulations.
- An Efficient and Neat Work Site: It is always helpful to have a set place to dispose of workplace waste. By having a dumpster in place, it allows your employees to become more productive and efficient because they will be working cleaner and in a more organized fashion. Having a dumpster on site will eliminate the time and energy it takes for employees to dispose of general office clutter and waste.
- Reduces the Risk of Incidents: By having a dumpster on your worksite, you are making the company safer for all employees and visitors. All of your company’s waste and debris can be quickly disposed of, avoiding any work site clutter. Clutter and debris on the work site can often present hazardous working conditions. By having a dumpster from Millennium Container Services at your disposal, you will greatly reduce the risks of any work site injuries or incidents.
- Being Friendly to the Environment: Disposing of waste in a proper manner is of great benefit to the environment. Having a dumpster at the work site allows your company to be as environmentally friendly as possible. This is because more waste can be picked up all at once, and disposed of with efficiency. This will ultimately avoid hurting any of your employees or the environment. Having a dumpster at your work site will also eventually reduce your company’s CO2 emissions, as well as your carbon footprint. Be kind to Mother Earth and rent a dumpster from Millennium Container Services today!
For your convenience, Millennium Container Services offers a wide array of dumpster sizes for all of your commercial garbage removal needs. We have been in the disposal business for many years, and would be thrilled to add your company’s name to our list of loyal clientele. For more information on dumpster rental, please contact us today!